Đăng tin

E-Shop

Du lịch QN

Liên hệ
Tên đăng nhập: Mật khẩu:
     
Quên mật khẩu?     Đăng ký thành viên?
Đăng nhập bằng: Facebook Google
« Quay lại
Tiêu đề Nebitci VS FC Ahal, an open game
Danh mục Ăn gì ? Chơi gì ?
Loại tin Khu vui chơi, giải trí
Ngày đăng 13/05/2020
Ngày hết hạn 12/07/2020
Nơi đăng #Toàn quốc
Nội dung

Nebitci VS FC Ahal, an open game

1. After 7 rounds, Nebitci got 2 wins, 0 draws, 5 losses and placed the 7 of the Turkmenistan Premier League. In the last 7 games bet soccer tips, Nebitci got 2 wins, 0 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 28.6%, the handicap odds win rate is 14.3%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

2. After 6 rounds, FC Ahal got 5 wins, 0 draws, 1 losses and placed the 1 of the Turkmenistan Premier League. In the last 20 games, FC Ahal got 6 wins, 4 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 25.0%, the over win rate is 25.0%.

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Nebitci 0.82--1.5/-2-0.98. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 12 matches, the home team got 8 wins, 1 draws and 3 losses. Home win rate: 66.67%; Draw win rate: 8.33%; Away win rate: 25.00%; Home odds win rate: 58.33%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 41.67%.

Nebitci VS FC Ahal, an open game

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.85-3-0.95. soccer tip sites Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 231 matches, the home team got 95 wins, 55 draws and 81 losses. Home win rate: 41.13%; Draw win rate: 23.81%; Away win rate: 35.06%; Over odds win rate: 43.29%; Draw odds win rate: 6.93%; Under odds win rate: 49.78%.

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 7.20-4.90-1.25.

 
Thông tin người đăng
Họ tên : yen hai
Email   : haiyen20177@gmail.com
Phone  : 0905991001
Địa chỉ : hcm



Quy chế hoạt động | Chính sách bảo mật | Công cụ cập nhật tin | Mở Gian hàng miễn phí | Fanpage | ĐẦU TRANG

Đơn vị Chủ quản:
Doanh nghiệp Tư nhân Phạm Hiền
Trụ sở: số 23, phố Thương Mại, Phường Hòn Gai, TP Hạ Long, Quảng Ninh
Số ĐKKD - MST: 5701554213 - Do: Sở Kế hoạch & Đầu Tư Quảng Ninh cấp ngày 21/11/2011
Điện thoại: 033 3623 373 - Hotline: 05.9297.9297
Email: raovatquangninh@gmail.com

2006 - 2020 © Sàn Giao Dịch Thương Mại Điện Tử
Rao Vặt Quảng Ninh